through Sunday School
Meet on Sundays at 9:45 AM.
Large and small groups for all ages to Share Life.
- Preschool: Babies through 5 years old
- Children: Kindergarten through Sixth grade
- Youth: Seventh grade through Twelfth grade
- Adult 1: Singles, newly married, and couples with young children
- Adult 2: Single parents, married couples, and couples with older children
- Adult 3: Empty-nesters, retirees, and senior adults
- Adult 4: Unique classes
Meet at various times and locations. See group information below.
- Gospel Foundations: Sundays at 5:30 PM in Room 221
-This Bible study is designed to explore foundation truth found in through the Old and New Testaments.
- Precepts Study: Sundays at 5:30 PM in Room 310
-This Bible study is designed to cover individual books of the Bible in a verse-by-verse process.
- Children: See Go Kidz
- Youth: See FUEL
- Disciple-making Groups (D-Groups): Various Times - Contact Rodney for details
-These gender-specific, short-term groups are designed to meet together weekly for the purpose of becoming disciples of Christ who are making other disciples through studying and applying God's Word.
- Prayer Meeting/Bible Study: Wednesdays at 6:30 PM in the Fellowship Hall
- Ladies' Bible Study: Thursdays at 9:30 AM in Room 223
For more information about Sunday School or specific classes, please contact:
Rodney Hawkins, Associate/Discipleship Pastor
(931) 363-3584 ext. 22