Meet on Sundays at 9:00 AM.
Large and small groups for all ages to Share Life.
- Preschool: Babies through Kindergarten
- Children: 1st grade through 5th grade
- Youth: 6th grade through 12th grade
- Adults: Single, married to senior adults
LIFE GROUP GUIDE
Meet at various times and locations. See group information below.
- Precepts Study: Sundays at 5:30 PM in Room 310
-This Bible study is designed to cover individual books of the Bible in a verse-by-verse process.
- Children: See Go Kidz
- Youth: See new.
- Disciple-making Groups (D-Groups): Various Times - Contact Rodney or click HERE to submit your name for a group.
-These gender-specific, short-term groups are designed to meet together weekly for the purpose of becoming disciples of Christ who are making other disciples through studying and applying God's Word.
- Prayer Meeting/Bible Study: Wednesdays at 6:30 PM in the Fellowship Hall
For more information about life groups or specific classes, please contact:
Rodney Hawkins, Associate/Discipleship Pastor
(931) 363-3584 ext. 107